Friday, March 21, 2008

Ah, Google

You know how Google tailors the advertisements they show you to what you search online? Somehow GMail has gotten the impression that I'm a kook. Yesterday as I checked my email, it showed me the following (all at the same time):

Sponsored Links
Volunteer In Tanzania
Volunteer & Impact People's Lives. Learn How You Can Help Abroad.CrossCulturalSolutions.org/Tanzania

Digital Food Scale
Save on a new digital food scale. Act now & get free shipping!www.ToplineDigitalScales.com

Craving Korean food?
Whatever you're craving, the Crave Reader can guess. Try it out.www.honda.com

100% Safe Love Spells
Authentic and honest spiritual help Reuniting Lovers as early as 48h. www.egyptian-witchcraft.com

Turduckens from Louisiana
Enjoy a Delicious Turducken Share our Love for Good Food!www.BuyLouisiana.com

I think a) gks and I need to stop making AIDS jokes, b) gks and I need to stop talking about how fat we are, c) Jewy, gks, and I need to stop eating so much KoJa. I have no idea where the love spells thing came from. I swear!

No comments: